Talk to the Hearing Aid Experts in Castro Valley and Fremont, CA
Is hearing loss interfering with your relationships? Do you wish you could stop asking your loved ones to constantly repeat themselves?
The ability to hear and communicate is essential to maintaining your relationships and overall quality of life. Hearing loss creates a barrier to communication, resulting in misunderstandings, undue stress, and feelings of isolation.
But there’s something you can do about it—virtually all cases of hearing loss are treatable!
At The Hearing Center of Castro Valley, we’ve been helping people in the Castro Valley area hear better for more than 30 years, and our audiologists have over 75 years of combined experience. We take the time to get to know you and the specifics of your hearing loss, so that we can guide you towards the best solution for your specific needs, lifestyle, and budget.
If you are a candidate for hearing aids, we’ll help you select the best one for you. We have a wide selection of hearing aids that take advantage of the latest technology, with some models that fit entirely within the ear canal and some models that you can control with your Apple iPhone. Whatever your needs or preferences, you’ll be amazed at how far hearing aid technology has come.
“Very helpful and kind. Brought my mom to buy some wax sticks, nothing more. Doctor asked if my mom could walk from waiting room into exam room so he could check both units for wax. Cleaned the units, checked her ears for wax, then gave me the wax cleaning sticks for free. Wished me a nice holiday and smiled at my mom and me. I told him I’ll be in to see him soon… This time to get my own ears tested. Highly recommend this office!” – Marisol Q., Patient
What People Say
Find out what people you may know in your community say about our services.
5 Reasons to Act Today
- You’ll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
- You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
- You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
- You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
- You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
Why Choose The Hearing Center of Castro Valley?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing devices and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle and your budget, we program it for perfection—which is the big difference to determining the quality of sound you hear.
- Then we follow-up with you to make sure it’s working and provide repair services if they are ever needed.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.